WHY VIRTUAL REALITY SHOULD BE CENTRAL TO YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY
Applying simple movement and pausing to look at a feature, the user can navigate from restaurant to spa, to the beach and beyond. From amazing walkthroughs of your hotel, to exploring every aspect of your property room by room, as well as off property guest experiences and exploring the local destinations.
VR is an extremely powerful marketing and communication tool. It is changing how people travel and make travel decisions. The technology takes them on virtual journeys in a completely immersive way, allowing them to be temporarily transported to sample authentic moments, experiences and adventures. Putting guests at the centre of the story is changing storytelling and the way a guest interacts and engages within the hospitality and travel industry. Curious travellers seek engagement in many different ways and VR is also such an incredibly social and exciting method to tell unique stories. VR takes the guest from “look before you book” to fully experiencing a property, providing a wholly immersive booking process.
We offer high-end VR solutions. Our dedicated production team can develop bespoke experiences for your guests to enjoy with entry level, singular VR concepts. These include multi-interactive hotel, resort and destination VR experiences, such as an engaging ‘BOOK NOW’ option. For a fully immersive virtual reality (VR) experience, download the file and watch using any VR headset or within the Vimeo App.
Why should VR and 360-degree video be central to your marketing strategy?
- Cisco’s Visual Networking Index report that 82% of consumer internet traffic will be video by the end of the decade.
- Facebook’s Vice President, Nicola Mendelsohn – EMEA region, predicts that the Facebook platform will most likely “be all video” content within the next four years.
- In a recent Google study, they ran two variations of the same advert – a traditional video versus a 360-degree video. The 360 version performed with 41% more earned actions, including subscribes, shares & views.
- The impact of social media marketing is huge. 360 videos produce more engagement and retention than standard videos. Their interactive nature increase likes, shares, view-through-rates and total views.
- Viewers are able to interact and choose the content they want to see. Therefore, this technology provides brands with a completely new way of storytelling through social media.
As film makers, our emphasis is on producing high quality hospitality and travel VR productions that engage and enthral audiences. We capture the user’s attention through cinemagraphic techniques that communicate or encourage a ‘call-to-action’. It also brings people closer to their travel dreams for bucket lists all over the world!